From clothes and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Olympic Peninsula can restore these items and much more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem overwhelming when you see how much there is to do. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that dear belongings that were once automatically discarded may now be are just like new.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were thrown away in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.