Disaster Planning for Residents in Bremerton
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Bremerton is ensuring business continuity. But, plans like that typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.