Disaster Planning for Residents in Bremerton
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, these plans usually involve things like data back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Olympic Peninsula.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.