Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of the Olympic Peninsula is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to institutional, residential and commercial structures due to storm, water, mold, fire or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to better service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up property damage
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and excellent customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by storm, fire, water, mold or other disaster, Call Paul!